Cannnot Remove New Reason Code For Adjustments
(Doc ID 803764.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a change is made in the reasons.en_US file, the change is not impacted in Customer Center for the drop down list box in adjustments.
Add a new reason in the reasons.en_US file and load it into the database by running load_localized_strings -v -f, the new reason is added successfully. In order to remove the newly added reason, load the original reasons.en_US file using the load_localized_strings utility. After successfully loading the reasons into database, Customer Center still shows the previously added reason despite the reason is being removed from the reason.en_US file.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Add in 1 new reason in the reasons.en_US file for domain='Credit-Bill Adjustments'.
2. Run load_localized_strings -v -f reasons.en_US
3. Input file successfully parsed.
4. Check in Customer Center under bill adjustments.
5. Reason added is listed in the reasons drop down list.
6. Repeat steps 1 to 3 but this time by remiving the previously added reason.
7. Check in Customer Center under bill adjustments.
8. Reason is not removed from the reasons drop down list eventhough the config is removed from the reasons.en_US file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document