Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 28-Jan-2013***
***Checked for relevance on 10-SEP-2014***
When a change is made in the reasons.en_US file, the change is not impacted in Customer Center for the drop down list box in adjustments.
For e.g., Add a new reason in the reasons.en_US file and load it into the database by running load_localized_strings -v -f. The new reason is added successfully. In order to remove the newly added reason load the original reasons.en_US file using the load_localized_strings utility. After successfully loading the reasons into database, Customer Center still shows the previously added reason despite the reason is being removed from the reason.en_US file.
Steps To Reproduce:
2. Run load_localized_strings -v -f reasons.en_US
3. Input file successfully parsed.
4. Check in Customer Center under bill adjustments.
5. Reason added is listed in the reasons drop down list.
6. Repeat steps 1 to 3 but this time by remiving the previously added reason.
7. Check in Customer Center under bill adjustments.
8. Reason is not removed from the reasons drop down list eventhough the config is removed from the
It will affect the CSRs or users as it will provide misleading or redundant information during processing customer billing service request.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms