The Start and Finish Dates Of An Activity Do Not Correspond To The Duration.
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 5.0 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 5.0 and later
The document is intended to provide detail to possible causes and solutions when the following symptoms occur:
- Relationship lag does not appear to be calculating correctly based on the Scheduling option for Calendar Selected for Relationship Lag.
- The number of hours per day defined in the activity calendar does not match the hours per day defined under Admin > Admin Preferences.
- The Start and Finish dates do not correspond to the duration of the activity.
- The Duration of an activity is being calculated incorrectly.
- An Activity's duration is wrong in a project that has multiple calendars assigned
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms