Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Global Order Promising - Version 12.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why do we see the configured item returned for ATP pegging results with no other detail in some cases?
Users are expecting to see the full pegging of the components when checking ATP and know the component causing the lateness.
We get the pegging in most cases, however sometimes ATP returns the ATO matched configuration (OR just the Top level Standard Make Assembly) instead of showing the full pegging at the component level.
In some cases, it just returns the TOP level ATO model with Infinite Supply Time fence qty - 1000000000 and does not show any component that is causing the lateness
- Enter Sales Order and check ATP Availability.
- ATP Details shows Matched Configuration is picked and that item is available on 05-Oct-09
- ATP pegging details do not show which component is causing this to be available date.
- Now enter another Sales Order and check ATP Availability
- ATP Details now shows date that is later 15-Nov-09 and shows the details for all components and we can find which component is causing the lateness.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms