Not all Members being included in the Demantra Worksheet / Export View is not including all rows
(Doc ID 969874.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Seen on v7.3.0 or v184.108.40.206 (either on a new install or after an upgrade from v720 or lower where the columns mdp_matrix.from_date and mdp_matrix.until_date didn't exist). Also reported on v7.3.1 and higher
Find various symptoms including:
- Combinations are being filtered out depending on whether they have any sales_data records in the historical time frame selected. Thus if only “forecast horizon” dates are selected, no combinations are returned. For example, a worksheet with a time filter -12/+12 doesn't return the correct number of combinations but if you increase the range to -36/+36 then the right number of combinations are returned.
- Find that not all of the children of a parent level are not being returned when you add the child level to the Aggregation Level of the Worksheet. For example, the Product Family level has a member called Cakes who has 20 unique members at the child Item level but only 12 are displayed when you add the Item Aggregation level to the worksheet even with no other filters
- Using the example in #2, find that it appears that an Override entered at the Product Family level returns reflects the correct value at the Product Family level but not all of the Override can be accounted for at the child Item level.
- Export Views (ex. BIEO_FORECAST_VIEW) do not seem to contain all combinations that should normally get exported
- Some records are not included when publishing forecast data. The workflows complete normally, there are no errors in the BIEO_*_ERR tables, but some records are missing in the msd_dp_scn_entries_denorm table.
- Opening a Worksheet returns NO DATA. Collaborator log file shows the following error: ODPM-70012: There is a problem when m_name == null || tableName == null
- Items have valid record in the sales_data table, however, the list price is being rejected and the biio_list_price_err table shows the following error: ODPM-00080: The levels combination LEVEL1 does not exist in table: MDP_MATRIX
- Not all combinations present on the database are shown on the worksheets.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document