RELEASE PLANNED ORDER IN PLANNER WORKBENCH CREATES NO REQUISITION OR WIP JOB AFTER CLONE
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Advanced Supply Chain Planning / Planner's Workbench, When attempting to perform a release of Discrete WIP Jobs or Purchase Requisitions, find that the releases do not cause the Discrete WIP jobs or Purchase Requisitions to be created.
Steps To Reproduce:
Customer states the issue can be reproduced at will at customer site with the following steps:
1. (R) Advanced Supply Chain Planner
2. Pull up supply in Planners workbench.
3. Find item with Planned Order.
4. Click box "For Release".
5. Click Plan menu and select Release.
6. Window pops up stating requisition created, and gives request Id of Requisition Import on Source side.
7. Login to Source.
8. Confirm request completed normally.
9. Go to Requisition Summary
10. Search for requisitions created today for item associated to planned order that was released. No records found
Clone an existing APS Planning Destination instance to create a new APS Planning Destination instance (while retaining the existing ERP Source instance).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms