Change_Start_Time_On_Activation : Activating a Backdated Purchase Resets the Product Purchase/Cycle/Usage Start Date to the Current Activation Date
(Doc ID 979385.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.3.0 to 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Activating an inactive product that has a purchase/cycle/usage start date that is earlier than the actual purchase date (effective_t date) does not work properly. The purchase/cycle/usage start date gets reset to
the actual purchase date when you activate the product. No error message is generated.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Create account on the first of any month .
2) Advance pin_virtual_time to 12th of the month.
3) Purchase Plan 3 - Unlimited Web Access with Recurring Discounts as inactive.
Set purchase/cycle/usage start dates to first of the month. Save changes.
4) Activate product and save changes.
5) Refresh Customer Center view. Notice that purchase/cycle/usage start times have been reset to the 12th of the Month.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document