Change_Start_Time_On_Activation : Activating a Backdated Purchase Resets the Product Purchase/Cycle/Usage Start Date to the Current Activation Date
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.3.1 to 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 12-Nov-2013***
Activating an inactive product that has a purchase/cycle/usage start date that is earlier than the actual
purchase date (effective_t date) does not work properly. The purchase/cycle/usage start date gets reset to
the actual purchase date when you activate the product. No error message is generated.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Create account on April 1.
2) Advance pin_virtual_time to April 12.
3) Purchase Plan 3 - Unlimited Web Access with Recurring Discounts as inactive.
Set purchase/cycle/usage start dates to April 1. Save changes.
4) Activate product and save changes.
5) Refresh Customer Center view. Notice that purchase/cycle/usage start times have been reset to April 12.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms