Troubleshooting - URL with Pre-filled Source Information Does Not Populate the Job Sourcing Tracking Block
(Doc ID 1044973.1)
Last updated on JULY 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 12A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following things may be evident or represent what the user is trying to accomplish:
- When pre-filling the source information in a hyperlink, we can no longer see the source block on the career section.
- Error message The ad or event ID you specified is invalid or does not exist. Please specify a valid ID.
- Cannot get source to auto-populate.
- Source is not set automatically when candidate reaches the career section with a link containing src= parameter.
- Pre-filled source is empty on the candidate file.
- Source causing an error stating that it does not exist.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document