Troubleshooting - Candidate or User is Unable to Select a Source
(Doc ID 1045131.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Career Section - Version 12A and later
Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 12A and later
Oracle Taleo Social Sourcing Cloud Service - Version 17.5 to 17.5 [Release 17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following things may be evident or represent what the user is trying to accomplish:
- A user is unable to add a source to a candidate file.
- A candidate is unable to select the desired source.
- No source available in a candidate file or submission.
- Verify the contextualization of the source.
<Document 1046629.1> Verifying Source OLF
- For candidate submissions, make sure the source is associated to the requisition.
A source set "In Requisition" is not necessarily associated to all requisitions automatically as it is based on OLF and the moment the source was configured.
- For submissions on a Contingent requisition, the only available sources will be the agencies where it is posted.
Note only Agencies where the service Contingent Staffing is selected will be available when posting the requisition.
<Document 1046207.1> Verifying Requisition Type of a Requisition
<Document 1046776.1> Verifying Agency Service
- Deleting the Source from the list of Corporate Sources and adding it back can sometimes resolve the problem if a newly added source is not displayed in requisitions or in Career Sections.
<Document 2097235.1> Adding a System Source in the Corporate Sources List
<Document 1046642.1> Impacts of Deleting Sources
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document