Accrual Clearing Rule For Closed PO Not Working
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receipt Accounting - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Clear Receipt Accruals program does not create any transactions for the rule created.
Created Accrual Clearing rule to clear accruals through seeded program where the respective PO is in a "Closed" status.
Have processed necessary steps for receipt accounting accruals:
1. Transfer costs from AP to Cost
2. Transfer receiving transactions to Cost
3. Create Dist. for Receipt Transactions
4. Create Accounting Entries for Receipt Transactions
5. Match receipt accruals
6. Submit Clear Receipt Accruals program for BU
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms