Ordering New Hire Tasks in Onboarding Portal
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Onboarding Cloud Service - Version 12C and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Configuring the parallel steps in a process to display in a specific order in the Tasks tab of the Careersection.
Prerequisite: The Reorder option is only available on a step that leads to multiple transitions, when the process is in Draft status.
- Go to Onboarding (Transitions) Administration > Processes.
- Select the Process you want to edit.
- Select the Step initiating the sequence. (see first image)
- Click Reorder if you want to update the sequence. (see second image)
- The sequence order of all tasks (main and sub-process) will only affect the task display order to the new hire on the Tasks tab. The true order in which the tasks are performed is determined by the transitions among the steps.
- The Execution step property will determine when the order in which the steps are assigned.
- All tasks should be assigned a sequence, as a blank sequence will give unpredictable display results, especially when using Parallel tasks.
- In 14B and lower versions, a process that included a passport task was not honoring the task sequence, resulting in jumbled task order. This was corrected in the 15A release.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms