Ordering New Hire Tasks in Onboarding Portal
(Doc ID 1608066.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Onboarding Cloud Service - Version 12C and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Configuring the parallel steps in a process to display in a specific order in the Tasks tab of the Careersection.
Prerequisite: The Reorder option is only available on a step that leads to multiple transitions, when the process is in Draft status.
- Go to Onboarding (Transitions) Administration > Processes.
- Select the Process you want to edit.
- Select the Step initiating the sequence. (see first image)
- Click Reorder if you want to update the sequence. (see second image)
- The sequence order of all tasks (main and sub-process) will only affect the task display order to the new hire on the Tasks tab. The true order in which the tasks are performed is determined by the transitions among the steps.
- All tasks should be assigned a sequence, as a blank sequence will give unpredictable display results, especially when using Parallel tasks.
- The Execution step property will determine when the order in which the steps are assigned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document