Unable To Split Installments On Invoice With Applied Prepayment
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables - Version 220.127.116.11.1 and later
Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why isn't the the Split installment functionality available on an Invoice after prepaid applied.
1. create prepay for amount 40
2. validate and pay prepay
3. create invoice for amount = 100, validate
4. Actions> Manage installments. split line amount of 100.
5. Two lines generated each of amount 50
6. Actions > Apply/unapply prepay
7. By default, prepay is applied to line 2
8. Line 2 is not enabled for split
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms