POR-2010280 Error On Account Generation With Preferences
(Doc ID 1682390.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When defining a charge account in Requisition Preferences and trying to create a noncatalog requisition, users receive error message:
Cause The Transaction Account Builder Interface object has encountered an irrecoverable error.
Action Contact procurement application administrator."
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Self Service Procurement (SSP) page.
2. Define a Charge Account in the Requisition Preferences.
3. Click on Noncatalog request to create a new requisition.
4. Click on edit and submit.
5. The user receives the reported error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document