Last updated on MARCH 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Performance Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user performs a legal entity transfer (Global Transfer) after making the worker eligible for a Performance document, then the manager is not able to view the performance document for that employee after the transfer.
Below are the detailed steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Hired a person as of 1-Jan-2014
2. Made the worker eligible for a performance document
3. Logged in as Manager and the Manager was able to see the performance document.
4. Performed a LE Transfer for that worker as of 1-Jul-2014
5. Logged in as Manager again but not able to see the performance doc for the worker; but Manager sees “No items to display” next to the worker.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms