Only Registered MOS Users Will Receive Upgrade, Maintenance, And Service Interruption Notifications
(Doc ID 1929196.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service
Generic (Platform Independent)
Effective October 13, 2014, only My Oracle Support users registered with their company's CPQ Cloud (BigMachines) Support Identifier will receive environment notifications regarding scheduled maintenance, upgrades, and service interruptions.
What you should do: Members of your organization who wish to receive notifications regarding maintenance, upgrades, and service interruptions need to register to My Oracle Support with your company's Support Identifier using the instructions below. Please note that there is no limit on the amount of registered MOS users for your organization.
Registering to MOS:
1. Navigate to My Oracle Support.
2. Click "New user? Register here".
3. Fill out the form on the following page.
Registering the Support Identifier:
1. Login with the MOS account created above.
2. The 'Add Support Identifiers' page should appear. If not, click your name in the top right corner and navigate to 'My Account'.
3. In the 'Support Identifiers' panel, select 'Request Access'.
4. Enter your company's unique SI for CPQ Cloud. If you do not know your SI, please speak to an existing MOS user for your company or contact Oracle Global Support at 1.800.223.1711 (U.S.) or at any of these international numbers.
5. Click 'Request Access'.
6. The registered Customer User Admin for your company's SI will receive the request and is responsible for granting access and assigning privileges.
7. Once approved, registration is complete and registered members will continue to receive notifications after October 13, 2014.
Please see Registration FAQ for more detailed instructions and information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document