AutoInvoice errors with 'Unable to retrieve Remit-To Address' for countries without postal codes
(Doc ID 1936918.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is not able to complete the Intercompany AutoInvoice.
AutoInvoice is throwing the error : 'Unable to retrieve Remit-to Address'
Steps to reproduce:
Navigation : Intercompany Accounting -> Transactions -> Create Transaction
1. Create Intercompany batch
2. Generate the Distributions for the batch and submit.
3. Approve the Intercompany batch and proceed with Transfer to Receivables
4. This will push the data into the Interface table for Autoinvoice
5. Submit the 'Import Autoinvoice' ESS job
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!