Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is not able to complete the Intercompany AutoInvoice.
AutoInvoice is throwing the error : 'Unable to retrieve Remit-to Address'
Steps to reproduce:
Navigation : Intercompany Accounting -> Transactions -> Create Transaction
1. Create Intercompany batch
2. Generate the Distributions for the batch and submit.
3. Approve the Intercompany batch and proceed with Transfer to Receivables
4. This will push the data into the Interface table for Autoinvoice
5. Submit the 'Import Autoinvoice' ESS job
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms