Fusion Profile Management: Unable to add content items of seeded content type to the person profile
(Doc ID 1942885.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Profile Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Profile Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Set Up Workforce Development
When trying to add content items of the seeded content type = Licenses and Certifications to the person profile, the application is adding the custom free form content type = Certification.
Expect that the content items of the seeded content type should be added.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Defined content items for the seeded content type = Licenses and Certifications Ex. Cert-1, Cert-2...
2. Define a custom free form content type = Certification
3. Login as worker and navigate to My Portrait > Experience and Qualifications card
4. Choose content type = Licenses and Certifications and click Add
5. Search and choose one of the content items of this type and click ok
6. Application is adding the custom free form content type = Certification instead of the content item chosen in step 5
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document