How To Create 'Default value' In 'Receipts from Criteria' Section Of Remit-to Address To Get The Address Defaulted
(Doc ID 1945560.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to use 'Default value' in 'Receipts from Criteria' section of remit-to address to get Remit-to Address field defaulted on the Payments (tab) during create transaction flow. User would like to avoid assigning every single country to the Remit to Address. Unable to resolve after following steps from Doc ID 1577245.1.
Steps to Replicate
1. Navigate to Manage Remit-to Address
2. Search the address
3. Add 'Default value' in the Country field in 'Receipt from Criteria' section
1. Navigate to Receivables> Billing> Create Transaction
2. Enter required details
3. Select desired Customer Bill-to Name and Save
4. Receive error and a warning -
The default remit-to address was not populated. Enter a valid remit-to address (AR-855322).
5. Navigate to payments (tab) and find 'Remit-to Address' field as blank
Note- This only works if you add a country in 'Receipt from Criteria'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document