PJC: 'Update Asset Details From Oracle Fixed Assets' Process Is Not Updating Asset Numbers In Projects
(Doc ID 1999260.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Costing Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Update Asset Details from Oracle Fixed Assets process is not updating the Asset Numbers in Projects
1. Multiple Costs on Capital Projects from Time Card, Miscellaneous Costs, Supplier Costs and Burden Transactions.
2. Generated Asset Lines successfully. All costs assigned to ONE Asset
3. Run the Transfer Assets to Oracle Fusion Assets. Oracle generated two Assets.
4. Posted transferred Asset in Fixed Assets.
5. Run the Update Assets information from Fixed Assets to tie it back to Project.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document