Last updated on MARCH 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Costing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Update Asset Details from Oracle Fixed Assets process is not updating the Asset Numbers in Projects
1. Multiple Costs on Capital Projects from Time Card, Miscellaneous Costs, Supplier Costs and Burden Transactions.
2. Generated Asset Lines successfully. All costs assigned to ONE Asset
3. Run the Transfer Assets to Oracle Fusion Assets. Oracle generated two Assets.
4. Posted transferred Asset in Fixed Assets.
5. Run the Update Assets information from Fixed Assets to tie it back to Project.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms