No E-mail Address Exists for Customer Site Contacts with a Bill-to Responsibility Type
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Setting up customer and contact. There is a contact at the account level and site level. When setting the account and site to email invoices and save we get the following message:
No e-mail address exists for customer site contacts with a bill-to responsibility type.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Billing> Manage Customers> Edit Account
2. Select Edit Contact
3. Create new contact
4. Make Primary(or primary by role)
5 Create Contact Responsibility
6. Set Responsibility to Billing AND Statement
8. Select delivery notification method of Email for statements and generate bills (invoices) in Profile History tab
9. Save. Notification "No e-mail address exists for customer site contacts with a bill-to responsibility type. " pops up
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot save the customer without seeing the message "No e-mail address exists for customer site contacts with a bill-to responsibility type. "
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms