Go Live Best Practice: Delete Most of the Data from Zone Before the Go Live
(Doc ID 2038913.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 13B and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After configuring and thoroughly testing a newly provisioned zone, it is often required that most test data be deleted before the Go Live.
Requisitions, candidates and other objects are interdependent, and it is important to follow the right order when deleting them. When the recommended order is not observed, it is possible to cause data conflicts that prevent the Deletion or Automated tasks from completing.
Examples of objects that cannot be automatically deleted:
- Candidates who are linked to an Employee account
- Employees who are manager to another Employee (the managers can be removed from employees either in SmartOrg under Employee Information or by using a TCC script)
- Requisitions that have candidates linked to them
- Questions that are in use on Requisitions or Templates
- Employees with Transitions processes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document