Notification Didn't Work For The Compensation Plan Approval Process
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Compensation plan approval is not working. User is not getting any notification.
1. Enable compensation plan approval in system parameter
Enable Plan Approval and Acceptance Workflow = Yes
Analyst Approval Hierarchy levels = 1
Supervisor Approval Hierarchy Levels = 1
2. Assign HCM manager to participant via Navigator > Manage Users
3. Assign payment analyst to participant via Navigator > Participant Assignments > Manage Analyst Assignments
4. Assign compensation plan to participant by role or directly via Navigator > Participant Snapshot > Manage Compensation Plans
5. HCM manager (Supervisor) or Analyst did NOT getting any notification.
User customize the plan acceptance report in BI /Incentive Compensation/Participant Compensation Plans/Participant Plan Report (see Doc ID 2020731.1 )
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms