Last updated on JULY 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Compensation plan approval is not working. User is not getting any notification.
1. Enable compensation plan approval in system parameter
Enable Plan Approval and Acceptance Workflow = Yes
Analyst Approval Hierarchy levels = 1
Supervisor Approval Hierarchy Levels = 1
2. Assign HCM manager to participant via Navigator > Manage Users
3. Assign payment analyst to participant via Navigator > Participant Assignments > Manage Analyst Assignments
4. Assign compensation plan to participant by role or directly via Navigator > Participant Snapshot > Manage Compensation Plans
5. HCM manager (Supervisor) or Analyst did NOT getting any notification.
User customize the plan acceptance report in BI /Incentive Compensation/Participant Compensation Plans/Participant Plan Report (see Doc ID 2020731.1 )
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms