Overall Competency Is Not Getting Pulled In Review Content Page For Reviewer
(Doc ID 2075475.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Talent Review Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Talent Review content UI, Overall Competency is not getting pulled for Reviewer
User has a requirement where in Talent Review 9 Box matrix will be populated as Overall Competency vs Performance.
In Performance Template they are using Goals and Competencies in the same Template.
In Talent Review Dashboard they have chosen Overall Competency and Performance on X and Y axis respectively.
Rating Models for both of them as Performance Rating Model which is defined at Performance Template level.
When Reviewer is accessing the Talent Review and clicking on Prepare Review Content., the Overall Competency Score is coming as blank.
In the Prepare Review Content UI or the Talent Review Module, the Performance Rating Scale values should be displayed.
1. Navigator - My Team - Performance - Manage Performance Template - Create a New Template
2. In the Competency Section, of the Structure Tab attach the Performance Rating Model to the Section Rating Model
3. In the Overall Section Rating, of the Structure Tab attach the Performance Rating Model to the Section Rating Model
4. SAVE the template and create the Performance Document for the employee and start the manager evaluation.
5. Login as Manager and provide Competency Section and Overall Section Ratings and Save the Performance Document.
6. Login as HR and configure Talent Review Dashboard setup
7. Configure Talent Review Meeting Setup
8. Login as Reviewer and prepare review content.
9. User can see that Only Performance Ratings as coming. Overall Competency Ratings are not getting listed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document