Working Of Global Option In Term Templates
Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Enterprise Contracts Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Terms Templates for clauses are not working when set to GLOBAL
1. Created a terms template in terms library marked as 'Global'.
2. Assigned the correct document type for terms template.
3. Approved the terms template.
4. Navigate to Contracts, Create a new contract with the correct document type.
5. Add the terms to contract but unable to find the terms template in the list of values for Contracts Terms template.
What is the Working of Global field in Term Templates?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms