Working Of Global Option In Term Templates
(Doc ID 2084543.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Enterprise Contracts Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Terms Templates for clauses are not working when set to GLOBAL
1. Created a terms template in terms library marked as 'Global'.
2. Assigned the correct document type for terms template.
3. Approved the terms template.
4. Navigate to Contracts, Create a new contract with the correct document type.
5. Add the terms to contract but unable to find the terms template in the list of values for Contracts Terms template.
What is the Working of Global field in Term Templates?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document