Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contact job type (picklist) does not appear on account contacts tab
1. Log into Fusion Applications
2. Application Composer
3. Add Job Type picklist to contact page layout for simple UI.
4. Add Job Type picklist to account contact tab for simple UI.
5. Change value on contact record - doesn't display on the account contact 0tab.
6. Change value on account contact tab - doesn't display/change on the contact record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms