Last updated on JULY 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Social Network Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OSN users are able to select an outside user for co-browsing a document, but nothing happens when the outside user browses (scrolls down in) the document.
Also, the outside user is not able to initiate co-browsing.
To reproduce this issue:
- Fusion Apps FAPPSUser1 creates a conversation
- FAPPSUser1 adds outside user OutsideUser to the conversation
- FAPPSUser1 uploads a document
- OutsideUser opens the conversation in the document view
- FAPPSUser1 selects OutsideUser to co-browse
- OutsideUser scrolls in the document
- Observe that FAPPSUser1's screen doesn't change and co-browsing is not working.
- Also observe that OutsideUser does not have the option to co-browse.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms