Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receivables - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Login to Fusion as AR User (who has no approval limits)
2. Navigate to Receivables > Billing > Manage Transactions
3. Find and existing transaction
4. Go to Actions > Manage Adjustments
5. Enter an Adjustment and Save
6. Login to Fusion as AR Manager (who has approval limits)
2. Navigate to Receivables > Billing > Approve Adjustments.
The Manager can only see the Adjustments when he/she logs into Fusion.
Question: How can we send FYI notification to a Manager when any user enters Invoice Adjustment?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms