'Tender Acceptance Status' Field Within The SERVPROV_TENDER_COLLAB Screen Set Is Not Selectable To Be Editable
(Doc ID 2167654.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 6.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The PUBLIC Screen Set SERVPROV_TENDER_COLLAB has 'Tender Acceptance Status' field in the Screen Set Results by default, but if you try to edit or add this field to the screen set, it is not available in the columns that you can select from
It is expected that the 'Tender Acceptance Status' field be selectable within the screen set as is any other field in listed.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Configuration and Administration -> User Configuration -> Screen Set Manager
2. Search for SERVPROV_TENDER_COLLAB screen set ID.
3. Copy the screen set to a create new one and select to edit.
4. Click on the results tab.
5. The 'Tender Acceptance Status' field will not be selectable from the 'Column' list. Additionally, if you select to edit the 'Tender Acceptance Status' from the existing records, nothing happens as the field is not selectable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!