Issues with Custom User/Supervisor Mapping Integrations in the Oracle Taleo LearnCenter
(Doc ID 2167688.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Learn Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issues with a user/supervisor mapping integration in the Oracle Taleo LearnCenter can present with different symptoms, including:
1. Supervisors cannot see users in My Team dynamic object or widget
2. Admin does not see users in the supervisor account in the Control Panel
3. Supervisors see users in My Team dynamic object or widget who do not report to them
4. Supervisors get email notifications about users who do not report to them
5. Supervisor approval emails are not being received by the correct supervisor or by the correct report
6. Users are not receiving assignments that they should be getting
7. Users are not being removed from the previous supervisor when a reporting relationship changes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document