PJF: Burden Multipliers Do Not Exist Error When Assigning Resources To Task On Manage Financial Project Plan
(Doc ID 2189949.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Foundation Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Plan Project
In the Manage Financial Project Plan window, we keep getting the following exception when assigning Resources to a task -
Burden cost cannot be calculated because burden multipliers do not exist for the organization or cost codes.
Cause The burden schedule version xyz does not have multipliers for the transaction organization, for a parent organization in the organization hierarchy, or for a cost code associated with the expenditure type.
Action Add the missing organization or cost code multipliers to the burden schedule version xyz and build the burden schedule 'ABC Burden Schedule'.
- Manage Burden Schedule for 'ABC Burden Schedule' Shows-
- Default Burden Structure as 'ABC Burden Structure'.
- Default Organization Hierarchy as 'ABC Tree'.
- Version 'xyz' has burden multipliers with reported organization 'Project Org'
- Burden Schedule was build successfully by clicking the 'Build Burden Schedule' button.
- 'Last Active Build Date' column has today's date.
- Build Status is 'Active'
- Manage Burden Structures page shows -
- Name 'ABC Burden Structure'
- Cost Base Assignments region has the cost base 'Labour'
- Cost Base Assignment Details lists the expenditure types and burden cost codes
- Manage Trees and Tree Versions shows organization 'Project Org' is part of the tree.
- Unable to see reported organization 'Project Org' on 'Test Burden Cost Calculations' page by entering all the required values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document