How to: Release Sales Order From Wait Activity
(Doc ID 2203501.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***KM Review - Dec 2016 - Checked for Relevance***
A customized Orchestration Process has been created that includes a Pause Step. The Pause step is released by the - Release Pause Tasks ESS process even if the pause condition has not been satisfied. In this instance the FOB attribute is used to control the Pause condition, the step should be paused until the FOB attribute on the Fulfillment Line is populated.
Expectations are that the following should be done:
1. A customized orchestration process which includes a Wait step has been deployed
2. An Order is submitted where this Orchestration Process is invoked.
3. The Orchestration Process on the Fulfillment Line progresses to the Wait Step.
4. A change order is used to update the FOB attribute on the Fulfillment Line
5. The - Release Pause Tasks - ESS process is executed on a regular basis.
6. The Pause on the Wait Step is Released (FOB has been udpated) and the next step in the Orchestration Process is executed
In this instance NO change order is received and the FOB attribute is NOT update. The - Release Pause Tasks - ESS process is executed on a regular basis, which releases the Pause on the Wait Step.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document