Unable to Update the Inventory Planning Method Attribute for an Item
(Doc ID 2205110.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change the "Inventory Planning Method" attribute for the master item, the following error occurs:
You must provide values for both the Minimum Quantity and Maximum Quantity attributes for an item set to min-max planned. (EGP-2775913)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manage item
2. Query item which is not Min Max planned
3. Edit the item record which is associated to the Item Master organization
4. Navigate to Item Organization: Planning, and update the attribute Inventory Planning Method
5. Change the value from "Not Planned" to "Min-Max Planning"
6. Click on Save and see error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document