Rate Inquiry XML Result Does Not Consider Accessorial cost
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 6.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform Rate Inquiry via Integration and with accessorial cost as a constraint, the application does not consider the accessorial cost in the result. It will give the result without accessorial charges that are mentioned in the rate inquiry xml.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Prepare Rate Inquiry Xml
2. Configure Rates from Location A to Location B.
3. Create Some Accessorial Codes(Please do not select always apply check box in the accessorial code) and Cost and mention those accessorials in Rate record.
4. Navigate to Rate inquiry page and put the ship from and Ship to location and select network Rate and Route and Put the accessorial Code that you have mentioned in the Rate record.
5. Application will give you proper response.
6. Now try the same with the Rate inquiry xml and application will give the result without accessorial charges that you have mentioned in the rate inquiry xml.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms