Receiving Parameter ‘RMA Validate Lots’ and 'Validate serial numbers' on RMA not working as expected.
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiving Parameters ‘RMA Validate Lots’ and 'Validate Serial numbers' validation setup in 'Manage Receiving Parameters’ UI for RMA Receipt, is not doing validation for the lot or serial number which was originally used during shipping.
Receiving must use same lot and Serial numbers to return where it was originally issued from.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create return order from original order and submit
2. From receipts work area, perform receipt against the RMA
3. Record a different lot (other than original ship from lot) on receipt
4. Application allows receipt of a different lot than what was shipped on the original order
5. Review completed transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms