Notifications (enrollment, Expiration, Pending Actions, Etc.)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Notifications (enrollment, expiration, pending actions, etc.)
Notify to employee when:
1. Have a pending action.
2. The pending action has been approved or rejected.
3. The enrollment has been completed or is suspended.
4. The beneficiary has been approved or rejected.
5. The benefit has been closed or cancels and the employee enrollment has been unenrolled.
Notify to Benefits Specialist when:
6. Have new Beneficiary to be approve or rejected
7. Have a new certificate to validate
8. Have a pending action.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms