Fusion Benefits: Notifications (enrollment, Expiration, Pending Actions, Etc.)
(Doc ID 2216890.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Notifications (enrollment, expiration, pending actions, etc.)
Notify to employee when:
1. Have a pending action.
2. The pending action has been approved or rejected.
3. The enrollment has been completed or is suspended.
4. The beneficiary has been approved or rejected.
5. The benefit has been closed or cancels and the employee enrollment has been unenrolled.
Notify to Benefits Specialist when:
6. Have new Beneficiary to be approve or rejected
7. Have a new certificate to validate
8. Have a pending action.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document