Fusion Benefits: Are there any notifications (enrollment, Expiration, Pending Actions, Etc.) which can be Triggered from Benefits?
(Doc ID 2216890.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Are there any Notifications (enrollment, expiration, pending actions, etc.) which can be triggered from Benefits for the following cases?
Notify to employee when:
1. Have a pending action.
2. The pending action has been approved or rejected.
3. The enrollment has been completed or is suspended.
4. The beneficiary has been approved or rejected.
5. The benefit has been closed or cancels and the employee enrollment has been unenrolled.
Notify to Benefits Specialist when:
6. Have new Beneficiary to be approve or rejected
7. Have a new certificate to validate
8. Have a pending action.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document