Load Planning Data from Flat Files Fails With An Error: CUS_LVL_NAME is Invalid
(Doc ID 2217712.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to load Planning Data from Flat File, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Prepare the Shipments History, Bookings History, External forecast, or Forecast Measures Template.
2. From the Navigator Select the task - File Import and Export
3. Select - Actions -> Upload
4. Browse and select the Template .zip file to be uploaded
5. Select the account- scm/planningDataLoader/import
6. Save and Close to upload the file
7. Navigate to Value Chain Planning -> Plan Inputs -> Load Data from Flat File
8. Navigate to Scheduled Process and monitor the following ESS Processes:
Collection Job set
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document