PJC: Unable To Generate Asset Lines In Oracle Fusion Projects
(Doc ID 2222870.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Costing Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Manage Project Costs-Allocate Project Costs
User is unable to generate asset lines in projects without any errors.
1. Created Project.
2. Created Assets and had asset assignments.
3. Created Accounted Misc. Cost Transactions.
4. Ran Create Accounting process.
5. Navigator> Assets under projects> 'Manage Capital Projects'> Search for the project.
6. Highlighted project and select 'Actions'> 'Manage Capital Assets'.
7. For the first two assets, I made sure that -
Project asset type is 'As-built', a valid in-service date and actual date, actual units, location and depreciation account updated.
8. Ran 'Update Project Performance Data'
9. Navigator> Assets under Projects> 'Generate Asset Lines'
10. Enter all the required parameters> Click Submit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document