1099 Process Questions
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have the following questions about the 1099 process.
Can you please assist with the questions below?
1. Verify which exception reports should be run/investigated
2. Verify purpose of various 1099 reports (i.e., 1099 Forms Report)
3. Verify process to switch reporting method to be based on Invoice rather than Payment if needed (vice versa)
4. Verify that report determines which suppliers to include based on selections made during Supplier set-up
5. Verify steps to for running Electronic Media Report for electronic filing with IRS
6. Verify report will only be based on cleared payments if set to run based on Payment
7. How can amounts being reported on 1099 reports be changed if necessary? Can certain account codes be excluded from the reported amount (ie., if we had a reimbursable expense account code)? We see "Allow Adjustments to Paid Invoices" can be set to yes, but we are not clear of the complete impact of that setting.
8. Can final 1099 data be finalized/archived in Fusion for historical record?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms