Standard Reports Are Not Working
(Doc ID 2230364.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Standard Reports are not working
Following reports returned no data:
Participant Enrollment Results - Weekly Report
Totals By Life Event - Weekly Report
Totals By Life Event Name For Potential Life Events - Weekly Report
Totals By Life Event Status For Potential Life Events - Weekly Report
Totals By Locations For Potential Life Events - Weekly Report
Person enrollment Summary Report
Following report returned an error when we try to schedule it
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access Reports and Analystics
2. Open Shared folder
3. Search the OOTB Benefits Reports
4. Execute Report 1 (Participant Enrollment Results - Weekly Report) - (Dates: 1-16-2017 to 1-22-2017)
5. No Results: Exampled employee not on report
6. Execute Report 2 (Totals By Life Event - Weekly Report) - (Dates: 1-23-2017 to 1-29-2017)
7. Report does not return records
8. Exampled employee not on report
9. Execute Report 5 (Totals by Locations for Potential Life Events - Weekly Report) - (Dates: 1-23-2017 to 1-29-2017)
10. No Results but exists employees with event in that week.
11. Execute Report 3 (Totals by life event name for potential life evntes - weekly report) and Execute Report 4 (Totals by life event status for potential life events - weekly report) - (Dates: 1-23-2017 to 1-29-2017)
12. No results, but exists events in benefits that match with the condition.
13. Schedule Report 6 ( Enrollment kit)
14. Receive error = "You can not schedule this report. It has no data model defined."
15. Execute report 7 (Person enrollment Summary Report) - (Start date = 1-24-2017)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document