User Receives "SSO User Cannot Be Validated" When Accessing OSN Directly and Launch from FA Results in Blank Spinning Window
(Doc ID 2231671.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Social Network Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Social Network, a new user receives the "SSO User Cannot be Validated" error when accessing OSN directly (ie: http://<pod>.social.<servicecenter>.oraclecloud.com/)
Accessing Social through the Fusion Application by clicking on the social icon on the springboard will result in a blank window that has a "spinning" loading icon that never goes away.
Comparing this user with a working user:
- Both Users have Employee role and no other OSN specific roles.
- User type of working user is Employee
- User type of non-working user is Contingent Worker
- Both users have FA attributes populated
- The users have different email domains.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document