User Receives "SSO User Cannot Be Validated" When Accessing OSN Directly and Launch from FA Results in Blank Spinning Window
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Social Network Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Social Network, a new user receives the "SSO User Cannot be Validated" error when accessing OSN directly (ie: http://<pod>.social.<servicecenter>.oraclecloud.com/
Accessing Social through the Fusion Application by clicking on the social icon on the springboard will result in a blank window that has a "spinning" loading icon that never goes away.
Comparing this user with a working user:
- Both Users have Employee role and no other OSN specific roles.
- User type of working user is Employee
- User type of non-working user is Contingent Worker
- Both users have FA attributes populated
- The users have different email domains.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms