Allocation Rule Export/Import Across Environments Is Not Working
(Doc ID 2236084.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Capture Transactions-Define Allocations and Period Entries
When exporting/importing allocation rules between environment, the imported rules shows the members with extra characters (source tree version ID) at the end of the member value. Allocation rules cannot be deployed and used. (f.e. "1-13XX,440AB87688C5265XXXX")
If the hierarchies are the same between environments, the allocation rules could be moved between them.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create the same hierarchies in 2 different environments. (In this case the data was not cloned or refreshed between environments hierarchies were created with same data but individually per environments with different tree version names).
2. Create allocations rules in the source environment.
3. Export the allocations rules from the source environment (Enterprise Performance Management - Calculation Manager)
4. Log in into the target environment.
5. Import the allocations rules from Enterprise Performance Management - Calculation Manager.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document