Last updated on APRIL 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following steps are performed by user for associating an invoice with trade operation:
1) Created a Purchase Order
2) Created a Trade Operation and add charge line with reference type
3) Entered a receipt against Purchase Order
4) Transfer Transactions from Receiving to Costing process.
5) Landed cost process "Allocate Landed Cost Charges"
6) Created a Charge AP Invoice with 'Match to Receipt Charges' Option.
7) Accounted an Invoice and run Transfer Costs to Cost Management process
8) Landed cost process "Prepare Invoice Data" and "Associate Invoices to Trade Operation Charges"
9) After performing all these step, trade operation is still showing as missing invoice charge line.
10) Only when Invoice line is manually created and add reference for charge line. Then the association to Trade operation happens.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms