Landed Cost Invoice Is Not Associating With Trade Operation When Using 'Match to Receipt Charges' Option
(Doc ID 2240563.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following steps are performed by user for associating an invoice with trade operation:
1) Created a Purchase Order
2) Created a Trade Operation and add charge line with reference type
3) Entered a receipt against Purchase Order
4) Transfer Transactions from Receiving to Costing process.
5) Landed cost process "Allocate Landed Cost Charges"
6) Created a Charge AP Invoice with 'Match to Receipt Charges' Option.
7) Accounted an Invoice and run Transfer Costs to Cost Management process
8) Landed cost process "Prepare Invoice Data" and "Associate Invoices to Trade Operation Charges"
9) After performing all these step, trade operation is still showing as missing invoice charge line.
10) Only when Invoice line is manually created and add reference for charge line. Then the association to Trade operation happens.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document