FA: SCM: SCO: Contract Manufacturing Item fails in SCO with Error: Supplier and/or Site was not specified
(Doc ID 2251237.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Release a Contract Manufactured Item, the following error occurs in Supply Chain Orchestration.
The issue can be reproduced at with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Value Chain Planning -> Planning Central
2. Open right task pane and select Manage Plans
3. Search for and Open desired Plan
4. Select Open -> Full Pane View
5. Search for Supplies and Demands -> Open Supplies and Demands Table
6. Search for Contract Manufactured Item Planned Orders
7. Highlight Planned Order -> Select Actions -> Mark for Release -> Save Plan
8. Select Actions -> Release
9. After Order is Released -> navigate to Supply Chain Orchestration
10. Open Right Task Pane and Select Manage Supply Lines
11. Search for Item
12. Note the Error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document