FA: SCM: SHIPPING: Creating a Pick Wave Returns - Number of pick slips: 0 and number of picks: 0.
(Doc ID 2255790.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Shipping - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Message is displayed when creating a Pick Wave:
1. Create and submit a Sales Order for an out of stock item.
2. A reservation error is reported.
3. Increase stock availability for the item.
4. Recover the order which then progresses the fulfillment line to - Awaiting Shipping.
5. Pick Wave Creation fails.
1. Create and Submit a Sales Order where request date is a future date.
2. Order is progressed to - Awaiting Shipping.
3. Pick Wave Creation fails.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document