Fusion Global HR: A Person Can Have Only One Active Primary Work Relationship Error When Correcting Hire Date
(Doc ID 2259320.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Global Human Resources in Saas Environment
When attempting to change the hire date for some employees the following error occurs:
A person can have only one active primary work relationship. (PER-1530203)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Fusion Applications.
2. Navigate to Person Management.
3. Search for employee.
4. Go to Manage Work Relationship page.
5. Click on Actions >> Edit.
6. Change the hire date, click on Save.
7. On submitting the change the above error is triggered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document