Fusion Global HR: A Person Can Have Only One Active Primary Work Relationship Error When Correcting Hire Date
Last updated on JULY 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Global Human Resources in Saas Environment
When attempting to change the hire date for some employees the following error occurs:
A person can have only one active primary work relationship. (PER-1530203)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Fusion Applications.
2. Navigate to Person Management.
3. Search for employee.
4. Go to Manage Work Relationship page.
5. Click on Actions >> Edit.
6. Change the hire date, click on Save.
7. On submitting the change the above error is triggered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms