FA: SCM: Pricing: How To: Apply Restocking Fees on Return Orders (RMA) - Pricing Setup Requirements
(Doc ID 2262330.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Pricing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note describes how to apply restocking fees to a Return Order (RMA) using pricing customizations.
The business requirement described is:
1. Restocking Fee is applied on each Sale Price Return Charge for model, its component and standard items.
2. Restocking Fee is always 20% of the Net Price of the product.
3. Restocking Fee is not taxed, i.e. original tax amount is refunded.
4. Restocking Fee is applicable when LineTypeCode is 'Return For Credit with Return Item' ('ORA_RETURN') and ReturnReasonCode is one of 'ORA_WRONG_ITEM' or 'ORA_NOT_WANTED'.
5. Restocking Fee is displayed on the UI with the name 'Restocking Fee Adjustment'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document