FA: SCM: Pricing: How To: Assign and Apply a Price List Based on Bill To Site
(Doc ID 2270317.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note describes a requirement where:
- Customer has different price lists for different Bill To Location (Party Site). There are about 65 price lists applicable for each of the thousands of Bill To Locations
- The price lists are in US Dollar (USD) or Mexican Pesos (MXN). No currency conversions used.
- Customer will define a price list for each region of BillTo Location for a customer.
- Customer will derive the price list based on the bill to passed to pricing by matching the ID of the Bill To and derive the corresponding region for it by customizing the algorithms. There are no EFFs used in this solution. This is because customer wants to apply the correct price list for the BillTo rather than user indicating which region to avoid user errors.
- The entire order in order management has the same BillTo Location. This means all items on the order will get the prices from the same price list.
- Define a Strategy for each region and add the price list for that region.
- Define a custom condition dimension on the Sales Pricing Strategy Assignment called Region.
- Define a Strategy Assignment to derive the Pricing Strategy based on Region.
- Customer can define a Default Pricing Segment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document