Excessive Print Times While Printing to PDF Using Primavera Virtual Desktop (PVD) - P6 Professional Using Secure Global Desktop (SGD)
(Doc ID 2278277.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to print to PDF from within Primavera Virtual Desktop (PVD) -- P6 Professional using Secure Global Desktop (SGD) -- after attempting to print to a Universal PDF viewer, it takes an excessive amount of time before the print job completes.
When printing within PVD, for the print job to complete in a more timely fashion.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into P6 Professional.
2. Go to File - print preview.
3. From the print preview screen, click on Print button.
4. Select Universal PDF viewer from the printer name dropdown.
5. Click OK.
6. Note the amount of time it takes for the print job to complete and before the "report printed" message displays.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document