Planning Catalog Members not Collected in Planning Central
(Doc ID 2288356.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a Catalog in Manage Catalogs task within PIM, then collecting Catalog into Planning and enabling Catalog as a selected member -> not all Categories are displayed and there are no available members
All Categories and Level Members (Items) would be available
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Product Management -> Product Information Management -> Manage Catalogs
2. Create Catalog and Categories
3. Navigate to Supply Chain Planning -> Planning Central -> Collect Planning Data
4. Collect the Catalog entity in a Targeted Refresh
5. When Collections is complete open the Configure Planning Analytics task
6. Expand the Product heading and move the new Catalog to the Select Hierarchies side
7. Open the Demand or Supply and Demand Plan
8. In Forecasting Items select the Hierarchy, Level, and Level Members and notice not all Levels (Categories) are shown and no Level Members (Items) are shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document