Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management Cloud Service - Version 6.4.2 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a customized screen with "Last Name" set as 'editable', when entering a new value in the Field "Last Name" of a Restricted Party, the value is not changed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM and create a Denied Party
2. Go to the menu and press "Search"
2. Double Click on on column "Last Name"
3. Enter a new value and click "OK"
4. Click on "Save all changes"
The color remains red and the value is not saved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms