Primavera Global Desktop Is Prompting for Username and Password When Attempting to Login Into the Primavera Virtual Desktop (PVD) Environment
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to login to the Primavera Virtual Desktop (PVD) environment the login prompt will not allow text to be entered into the Username and Password fields. No error is displayed.
- From the Secure Global Desktop page, the login prompt is displayed with a secondary connection progress window.
- This secondary window displays the following with a progress bar that never displays progress.
Connection Progress - Secure Global Desktop Client
Requesting application server authentication...
Users are allowed to enter user credentials and login to the PVD environment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Select the Primavera Virtual Environment link from the Oracle Cloud Portal page.
- The Oracle Secure Global Desktop page load with both a Connection Progress and Login window.
- Attempt to enter text into the Username and Password fields.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms